Our Infrared sauna is available again to book. We would ask for your understanding that, due to the COVID-19 situation, the way we operate booking and attendance for the Sauna has changed. Please appreciate that this is necessary to protect the health and safety of everyone, both staff and guests. Please read the T’s and C’s below carefully.
IMPORTANT: Booking for the Sauna can only be done through MomoYoga. You can buy either a Sauna membership for 5 Sessions or a Pass for a one-off Single Sauna. To do this:
- (i)Click on the button below and it will bring you to the Ashtanga Yoga Dublin MomoYoga Registration Page.
- (ii)Fill in the registration form and you will then be able to purchase a Sauna Pass or a Single Sauna via PayPal or with credit card.
- (iii)Once you have purchased a Sauna, go to the schedule and select the slot you would like to attend.
- (iv)You will immediately receive an email conformation of your booking if it has been successful. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please call us.
- Tuesday: 10am, 11am and 12pm
- Wednesday: 10am, 11am and 12pm
- Thurs: 10am, 11am and 12pm
- 30-minutes Single Sauna €45
- 5 x 30 minutes €200
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
- Only the person attending for a Sauna may enter the Studio.
- Hands must be sanitised on entry
- Before attending for a Sauna you must fill out our Online Screening Form – CLICK HERE
- Your temperature will be checked on entering the Studio – temperature must be BELOW 37.2 degrees C to be allowed to attend sauna
- All saunas must be booked through Momoyoga before attending.
- All students must be arrive five minutes before the scheduled time and wait outside to enter when invited to by staff.
- Showers will be available after the sauna only to rinse your body. No hair washing or long shower is possible.
- You should wear a mask until you enter the sauna room, and again when leaving the sauna room.
- You must vacate the sauna room after 45-minutes to give time for cleaning before the next guest.
- You should not come to the Studio if you exhibit any symptoms of cough, sore-throat, temperature above 37.2 degrees C., loss of sense of smell, loss of taste, or any allergy symptoms leading to sneezing or coughing, or high temperature, even if Non-Covid related.
- You must give a full 48hrs notice if you wish to cancel your booking, or the sauna fee will be deducted from your Sauna Membership or Single Sauna pass and no refund is possible.
- We regret that if you book a sauna and for any of the above reasons, cannot be allowed in to the Studio, the sauna will still be deducted from your Sauna Membership or Single Sauna pass and no refund is possible.
- By purchasing a Sauna Membership or a Pass for a Single Sauna, through MomoYoga I acknowledge that I have read, understood and accept all of the above T’s & C’s in relation to attendance of live classes at Ashtanga Yoga Dublin.
SOME HEALTH BENEFITS INCLUDE:
1. Relieves Muscle Pain
2. Boosts Immune System
3. Detoxifies at a deep level
4. Eases Joint Pain and Stiffness
5. Reduces Stress and Fatigue
6. Decreases Inflammation
7. Improves Skin Tone, Elasticity, Texture
8. Increases Metabolism to Burn Calories
9. Improves Appearance of Cellulite
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are 3 main categories of infrared:
NEAR – Near infrared has the shortest wavelength and is absorbed just below the surface of the skin. This spectrum helps raise your core body temperature and provides anti-aging benefits, aiding skin purification and rejuvenation.
MID – This is a longer infrared wavelength that penetrates deeper into the body’s soft tissue. These waves increase circulation and release oxygen to injured areas.
FAR – Far infrared is the longest infrared wavelength and penetrates deep into your body. Far infrared wavelengths result in the greatest levels of detoxing, increase your metabolism aiding in cardiovascular health, improve circulation through vasodilation, relax muscles, reduce joint pain and much more.
Our Clearlight infrared model is full spectrum incorporating all 3 types of infrared wavelengths.
The company has over 20 years of experience as a leader and innovator within the industry. Their infrared sauna technology has the lowest levels of both EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) and ELF (Extremely low frequency) within the infrared sauna space, making them the safest and yet most effective infrared therapy cabins on the market.
The sun produces a combination of visible and invisible light, and one of those invisible spectrums is infrared rays. Invisible infrared wavelengths are what makes the sun feel warm (and ultraviolet wavelengths are what makes it bright). Scientists have established that infrared waves are beneficial to the human body because they are easily absorbed, stimulating the lymphatic, immune and cardiovascular systems. They also help remove toxins.
Traditional saunas heat the air and this hot air heats the user. In contrast, infrared saunas use advanced therapy to deeply penetrate and heat up the tissues directly. This results in a deeper sweat, at a lower ambient air temperature. We can feel it as gentle, radiant heat. It is therefore possible to comfortably stay in an infrared sauna for a longer time than a traditional sauna.
Ashtanga Yoga Dublin is currently the only commercial location in Ireland making the full spectrum Sanctuary available to the public.