Ashtanga Yoga Dublin Heart Of Yoga 1 Year Intensive Course
This Intensive Course consists of 8 weekends. This course can be taken on its own as a stand-alone course by those of you who would like to deepen your practice and explore the path of Yoga more fully, or for those who would like to progress to Teacher Training, it is the foundation of our Yoga Alliance Professionals accredited RYT 200-hour Teacher Training Course.
Heart of Yoga: 2020 Dates
- Feb 1st/2nd
- March 7th/8th
- April 4th/5th
- May 9th/10th
- Sept 5th/6th
- Oct 10th/11th
- Nov 7th/8th
- Dec 5t/6th
- 08.30 – 10.00: Asana (Posture) Techniques
- 10.00 – 12.00: Asana Practice (guided)
- 13.00 – 15.00: Philosophy/Yoga History/DVD
- 15.00 – 16.00: Pranayama (Breathwork)
- 08.00 – 10.30: Pranayama & Mysore
- 12.00 – 13.30: Philosophy & Chanting
- 13.30 – 14.00: Meditation/Lifestyle
- 14.00 – 14.30: Yoga Nidra (Relaxation)
Yoga enables us to know and understand ourselves on all levels of human consciousness – to discover our fullest potential in all aspects of our being, physical, psychological and spiritual.
‘Sa tu dirghakala nairantarya satkarasevito drdhabhumih’ YS 1:14
Practice becomes firmly established when done for a long time without interruption, with sincerity and enthusiasm.
Patience, focus and dedication will inevitably bring rewards. Establishing a practice is the first step on the path. This course will help you to understand your practice and to go more deeply into the heart of your yoga. It will give you the opportunity to integrate the practice into your daily life; to know yourself fully; to think and act with clarity and awareness; to enjoy life in every way. Success comes with continued practice.
For a more detailed introduction to the course, its origins and aims, please read Heart of Yoga Course – who is it suitable for.
Number of Students
The number of students participating on the course will be restricted to 16. This is to ensure maximum attention to the needs of each student by the Tutors.
Heart of Yoga – Applying for the Course
To apply for a place on the Heart of Yoga Course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 087 2376383.
There are two options available.
1. The Course Fee is €1895, payable as a €1000 deposit as soon as a place is offered, and the balance by December 15th 2019. Please take note that the deposit is Non-transferable and Non-refundable. (Please note that after the 15th December 2019, the full fee is payable to secure a place.)
2. The Course fee is €2395, payable as a €595 deposit as soon as a place is offered, and the balance in 6 consecutive monthly instalments of €300, payable by direct debit on the 12th of each month, from January to June 2020.
PLEASE NOTE; IF CHOOSING OPTION 2, YOU MUST COMMIT TO PAYING THE ENTIRE FEE, EVEN IF YOU DROP OUT OF, OR DO NOT ATTEND, THE COMPLETE COURSE.
Heart of Yoga Dates and Format of Course Weekends
The dates for the 2020/2021 courses are as follows:
General Format (variations occur from month to month)
Saturday (6.5 Hours)
Sunday (5 Hours):
Conditions of Participation in the Heart of Yoga Course
Students sign Application Form and accept the conditions set out here.
Important Note: Deposit amount of €1000 is non-transferable (either to another person or another course/year) and non-refundable, except in the case of cancellation by organisers.
Once the full fee is paid, there can be no refunds of same, whether or not a student completes the course.
This course is a stand-alone course which, although it comprises the first year of our comprehensive teacher training programme, is open to anyone. There is no assessment at the end of it and participation on this course alone does not qualify one to teach Ashtanga Yoga.
The Asana practice on this course is principally the Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga, but this may vary from practitioner to practitioner.
Use the buttons below to get in touch, buy a class card or book a workshop. Contact Us Buy Class Card Book a Workshop