Online Beginner’s Introductory Workshops
These Workshops take place on a Friday at 18:00pm via Zoom and last for 90minutes. See below for dates and booking. when you book you will receive an email with a link to register for the Zoom Class.
We will begin with a short introduction to yoga, where it comes from, its aims, how it works and how we should practice it. We will look in detail at Yogic breathing and begin to learn some fundamental postures, following traditional principles. Most importantly, the workshop will give us the opportunity to find out from you what you would like Yoga to help you with and to work out how best to go about realising these goals.
Even if you have some experience of Yoga practice, these short workshops are an ideal way to refresh and clarify the basics, so that you can build your practice on a solid foundation.
|Month||Dates of Introductory Workshops|
|Sept||Friday 11th 18:00|
|October||Friday 23rd 18:00|
|November||Friday 6th 18:00|
Book your Online Beginner’s Introductory Workshop now!
Please remember to check the Terms and Conditions below before you do. Click here to see T’s and C’s.
IMPORTANT: Booking for the the Beginners Introductory Workshops must be done through MomoYoga. To do this:
- Click on the button below and it will bring you to the Ashtanga Yoga Dublin MomoYoga Registration Page.
- Fill in the registration form to set up Ashtanga Yoga Dublin Momoyoga account
- Once you have registered, go to the schedule and click on the date of the workshop you would like to attend.
- You will then be asked to purchase a class pass and directed to a list of products available
- Select Online Beginners Introductory Workshop
- Once you have a pass, you can register for the workshop date of your choice
- You will immediately receive an email conformation of your booking if it has been successful. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please call us.
- Please note that the purchased Beginners Intro Class Pass must be used within 2 months from date of purchase. You will not be able to use it to register for a workshop which is more than 2 months away.
- Download the Momoyoga App to your phone for easy of registering for classes and making bookings.
Terms and Conditions
- Online Introductory Workshop: Payments are non-refundable (except in the case of cancellation by organisers). If you wish to change the date your booking you can cancel in momoyoga.com/ashtanga-yoga-dublin. Failure to attend without giving such notice means booking cannot be transferred to another day.
- To participate in an online Beginners Introductory Workshop I agree that I must have my video turned on in the Zoom Class.
- I accept full responsibility for my participation in this Online Beginner’s Introductory Workshop, and any other classes, courses or workshops that I may take with Ashtanga Yoga Dublin, and I understand that I do so at my own risk and that neither Ashtanga Yoga Dublin nor any of its teachers are liable for any injury or loss that I may suffer as a result of my participation in this Online Beginner’s Introductory Workshop, and any other classes, courses or workshops that I may take with Ashtanga Yoga Dublin. I declare that I am fit to take part and have no medical condition that would make me unsuitable to practise Yoga. I hereby now and forever waive my right, and that of all of my heirs, or representatives, to take proceedings against Ashtanga Yoga Dublin or any of its teachers in respect of any such loss or injury that may result from my participation in the aforementioned classes, courses or workshops organised by Ashtanga Yoga Dublin.
- Paying for a Beginner’s Introductory Workshop by using the Buy Now buttons above is an acknowledgement that I have read, understood and accept all of these Terms and Conditions.